Monday, May 3, 2010

Attention All Parents!!!

If you are looking for something fun and creative for your kids to do this summer I have your answer! I will be teaching summer art classes for kids. During the class your child will get to explore different art materials and processes. Some of the projects we will be doing include, learning to batik which is a resist process where we will be creating our own designs on fabric. Adinkra stamping where we will explore the art of printmaking. And designing with mosaics, where we will use geometric shapes to create designs. Each student will also be designing their own sketch book or portfolio that they will get to take home with them! The class is designed for all skill levels and abilities! It's going to be so much fun!  Session listings are available below.
 Email me with your name, your childs name and age, and the session you are interested in!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Not sure I would be able to get the kids into that yet, but maybe in the future! I LOVE art btw ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey! My 2 girls would love this! But they don't get out of school until June 10th. They are 7 & 8. Tell me if you do another session sometime in the summer! I love your pictures! You're so talented! :) Amy

    ReplyDelete